Metropolitan Houston, Texas
Handles sales process for Metropolitan Houston, Texas area. This includes all sales and marketing efforts and initiatives to produce and maintain the required profitable sales volume required for the territory. This position will report to a Regional Vice President.
An excellent opportunity for a knowledgeable experienced Floor-covering Sales Professional to align with a rapidly growing manufacturer.
The ideal candidate must personify Pharr, A Family of Companies Core Values, FIRST: Family, Innovative, Responsive, Strong Relationships and Trustworthy.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to plan ahead and be prepared, handling multiple priorities with attention to detail.
- Planning: an ability to think ahead and plan over a 30-day time span and prepare action plans to achieve results.
- Knowledge of product and product application.
- Excellent communications skills
- Attentive to details
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once
- Willing to learn new roles and responsibilities
- Organized and punctual
- While performing this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear, sit, stand, make presentations, and use hands to type
- Visual ability requirement includes close vision (computer screens) and distance vision (presentations).
- Employee must be able to lift 25lbs
Education and Experience Requirements
- Experience in flooring sales in retail markets. Degree preferred.
- Must have valid Driver’s License and a minimum of 200,000 Liability Auto Insurance.
- Must be capable of constructing and loading display racks, including the ability to lift up to 30 pounds.
- Must be able to drive a significant amount of miles daily in his/her territory and be able to spend nights in his/her territory as needed to meet business needs.