Pharr High Performance • I-85 • 3rd shift ( 11 pm- 7 am)
The Zinzer Utility person must doff, and transport yarn to areas as instructed by the instruction sheet. The Zinzer Utility person must exhibit quality awareness while continuing to perform job responsibilities in an efficient manner, meeting or exceeding expectations. They must be able to be present and on time for scheduled workdays for the purpose of maintaining excellent customer service.
The ideal candidate must personify Pharr, A Family of Companies Core Values, FIRST: Family, Innovative, Responsive, Strong Relationships and Trustworthy.
- Load bobbins in bobbin magazines for Zinzer frames for every doff
- Ensure bobbins are being loaded on track and service any alarms
- Locate and place empty doff boxes at each conveyor for each frame
- Make I.D.s for each spinning doff
- Transport each spinning doff to spinning doff stating area
- Assist spinner in taking down empty roving bobbins when full frame creels
- Take empty roving bobbins to proper staging area
- Sweep entire Zinzer spinning area often enough that it appears clean at all times
- Service H&W conditioner:
- Load full buggies of yarn into H&W conditioner cabinet
- Remove yarn from conditioner cabinet
- Transport conditioned yarn to doubler yarn area and/or to elevator for transport
- Perform any duties assigned by supervisor
- Standing 7.5 hours on concrete floor
- Must be able to push full boxes of yarn approximately 125lbs. to staging areas
- Must be able to communicate with operators, fixers and supervisors
- Must not be color blind with minimum near sited vision to be able to see quality and mechanical problems
- Lift bobbin containers weighing approximately 40lbs.
Education and Experience Requirements
- High School Diploma/G.E.D