Pharr HP • 1-85 • 3rd Shift (11PM-7AM)
The Doffer must doff and transport yarn to designated areas while maintaining an organized working environment. The Doffer must exhibit quality awareness while continuing to perform job responsibilities in an efficient manner, meeting or exceeding expectations. They must be able to be present and on time for scheduled workdays for the purpose of maintaining excellent customer service.
The ideal candidate must personify Pharr, A Family of Companies Core Values, FIRST: Family, Innovative, Responsive, Strong Relationships and Trustworthy.
- Load bobbins in bobbin magazines for Zinzer frames for every doff
- Ensure bobbins are being loaded on track and service any alarms
- Locate and place empty doff boxes at each conveyor for each frame
- Make ID’s for each spinning doff
- Transport each spinning doff to spinning doff staging area
- Assist spinner in taking down empty roving bobbins when full frame creels
- Take empty roving bobbins to proper stagin area
- Sweep entire Zinzer spinning area often enough that area appears clean at all times
- Perform any duties assigned by supervisor
- Service H&W conditioner:
- Load full buggies of yarn into H&W conditioner cabinet
- Remove yarn from conditioner cabinet
- Transport conditioned yarn to doubler yarn area and/or elevator for transport
- Must be able to stand for 7.5 hours on a concrete floor
- Must be able to push full boxes of yarn between 90-125lbs to the staging area
- Must be able to communicate and understand fixers and supervisors
- Must not be color blind with a minimum near sited vision to see the quality and mechanical problems
- Must be able to lift full containers of bobbins weighing between 30 – 40 lbs.
Education and Experience Requirements
- High School Diploma/G.E.D.