Pharr Fibers and Yarns -Complex 46 12 Hour Night
The Extrusion Operator must exhibit quality awareness while continuing to perform job responsibilities in an efficient manner, meeting or exceeding expectations. They must be able to be present and on time for scheduled workdays for maintaining excellent customer service.
The ideal candidate must personify Pharr, A Family of Companies Core Values, FIRST: Family, Innovative, Responsive, Strong Relationships and Trustworthy.
- Operate extrusion lines
- Thread up machines
- Doff finished packages
- Install new tubes
- Clean, inspect, and pack-out finished yarn bobbins
- Push completed buggy to pack-out line
- Operate pack-out line
- Record packed material
- Drive squeeze-lift to move finished cases into warehouse
- Clean machines and work areas – dust, fluff, mop
- Other duties as assigned by team leader or management
- Standing 11 hours on concrete floor
- Must be able to communicate with fixers and supervisors
- Must have color vision required with minimum near vision to distinguish quality defects
- Must be able to read and understand all job instructions
Education and Experience Requirements
- High School Diploma/G.E.D.
- Fork-lift Experience
- Basic Computer Skills