Salt Lake City Metropolitan Area
Handles sales process for the Salt Lake City metro area. This includes all sales and marketing efforts and initiatives to produce and maintain the required profitable sales volume required for the territory. This position will report to a Regional Vice President.
An excellent opportunity for a knowledgeable experienced Floor-covering Sales Professional to align with a rapidly growing manufacturer.
The ideal candidate must personify Pharr, A Family of Companies Core Values, FIRST: Family, Innovative, Responsive, Strong Relationships and Trustworthy.
- Calls on dealers to determine needed products and displays to achieve sales.
- Assists with marketing efforts for customers including leveraging Corporate marketing expertise and materials.
- Attends special events and trade shows as directed by Supervisor.
- Connects customers with Claims and Customer Service departments as needed to place and take orders and resolve problems.
- Makes presentations to customer groups.
- Manages product mix and sales to achieve revenue and profit goals.
- Maintains accurate up to date sales and expense records.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to plan ahead and be prepared, handling multiple priorities with attention to detail.
- Planning: an ability to think ahead and plan over a 30-day time span and prepare action plans to achieve results.
- Knowledge of product and product application.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Experience in flooring sales in retail markets. Degree preferred.
- Must have valid Driver’s License and a minimum of 200,000 Liability Auto Insurance.
- Must be capable of constructing and loading display racks, including the ability to lift up to 30 pounds.
- Must be able to drive a significant amount of miles daily in his/her territory and be able to spend nights in his/her territory as needed to meet business needs.
Benefits include – Health, Life, Disability Insurance, 401K with Company Match, and paid vacation
Compensation – Base Salary plus commissions, and paid expensesApply Now