The marketing manager will support the execution and implementation of brand strategy. This position will play a key role in the successful implementation of marketing initiatives including product launches, major tradeshows, sales promotions, PR & social content creation, website updates, and various other marketing projects. The ideal candidate will have experience overseeing creative content development and making sure it adheres to brand standards for all Pharr companies. Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Marketing Manager must be able to work well in a team environment and handle multiple projects at once.
The ideal candidate must personify Pharr, A Family of Companies Core Values, FIRST: Family, Innovative, Responsive, Strong Relationships and Trustworthy.
• Manage and maintain a content database of all online and offline marketing materials and content.
• Manage the production of promotional merchandise
• Manage and maintain internal communications for Dalton GA, including companywide newsletter, VISIX boards, etc.
• Manage production of all marketing collateral that is needed including sales sheets, warranties & brochures for all Pharr companies.
• Manage the processing of invoices and creation of purchase requisitions and purchase orders
• Manage the creation and development of company newsletter
• Assist with executing marketing/brand strategy for Phenix Flooring and other Pharr companies as needed.
• Assist with all messaging & content creation behind product launches, websites, sales campaigns, and other marketing-driven initiatives adhering to brand standards to ensure consistency
• Assist with execution of all functions needed for major events & Tradeshows
• Assist with executing digital campaigns including emails, online tools, dealer locator, and other dealer programs.
• Maintain digital asset management database
• Maintain marketing budget and related financial spend
• Collaborate on advertising plans & oversee the implementation
• Coordinate consistent web updates related to new products & current programs
• Assist with the planning and coordination of seasonal sales promotions (work with the sales team to determine needs)
• Work closely with sales management on the development of sales tools & sales training for new products, programs & tools.
• Fulfill all customer/sales/ employee requests related to marketing or product including photography or marketing related materials
• Highly collaborative style; works well in a team environment
• Self-starter enjoys creating and implementing new initiatives.
• Well organized and demonstrates attention to detail with the ability to meet deadlines effectively
• Proven knowledge and experience of the retail flooring industry
• Takes direction well with the ability to execute
• Ability to travel to industry trade shows as needed.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Two years of higher education with a focus on marketing or marketing-related field preferred
- Minimum 2 years of experience in related position
Benefits include – Health, Life, Disability Insurance, 401K with Company Match, and paid vacation